Friday, April 8, 2011

New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to start a new blog in order to share dental tips, articles, and all the exciting things happening at our office.

A couple noteworthy things to start with:

We are holding a FREE Oral Cancer Screening day in honor of oral cancer awareness month.  This is a free event, open to the public.  It will be held at my office, 3250 Central Blvd. in Hudsonville (across from City Hall) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 
Anyone can stop on in and have a free oral cancer screening performed by either myself or my associate, Dr. Brian Yared.  It will probably only take about 15 minutes of your day.  Early detection is crucial when it comes to oral cancer, and I am dedicated to do my part.

Next, we will be at the Hudsonville Showcase next Saturday, April 16 at the Hudsonville High School.  Stop by our booth for information and free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment